Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nesting

I have been feeling very artsy crafty lately and have decided it is due to my nesting instinct. I am just about 6 and a half months pregnant, and I have been learning how to knit and been busting out my sewing machine a little more. I used to sew all of the time but have not been as much over the last year or so. I set everything up on the table, turned on the projector to a documentary about the Windsor Dynasty that Matthew recorded for me, put on my beanie (as we do not believe in turning on the heater and it was so cold yesterday for once) and started sewing away. Bug then jumped up on my lap to see what was going on. I am trying to give her some quality attention now before the OTHER baby comes! Perhaps I wil start posting some of my projects soon!






5 comments:

Jeffrey Benson said...

Buuuuuuug!

Lucia said...

I was hoping that you'd start posting some pics of yourself! now how about a 6 month baby shot. I know you're cute pregnant! How is the pregnancy?

ferskner said...

BUG!!!!!!!

I think I watched some of that Windsor documentary this weekend!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Love the hat! Where's Bug's hat? Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I love you Bug!!! I'll kidnap, um I mean adopt you soon. Then we can go on walks together and pick out Bug clothes together.