Saturday, March 7, 2009

Photography

I love this photography blog! The pictures are so amazing! This photographer does amazing scenery and also does weddings and engagements. I love these pictures and wish I had this kind of talent.










I really love to look at pictures of weddings. I just really like all the fun details you can add to personalize your event. I especially love to look at the food and the color combinations of things.
I am in love with this cake below. This is the coolest wedding cake I have ever seen! I rarely see wedding cakes that I really like, so it was so suprising when I fell in love with this one. I LOVE it!!!

This little picture does not do the cake justice, so go to this post and scroll down and see it in its full glory!

1 comment:

ferskner said...

That cake is sssoooo cool - and I bet it'd be ultra good too. Chocolate chunks and cake!

I love the light blue dress with the red roses, too... so pretty!!!