Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer

The weather is perfect in Copenhagen right now! It is about 70 - 75 degrees every day- sunny, beautiful! I don't know how long this will last. That must be why me and every other Dane is outside soaking it up every day! 
We walked to the beach on Saturday and had a really relaxing time. Well, Matthew and I relaxed. Graham collected rocks for 2 hours and Olivia made new friends and rolled around in the sand. I guess that is their idea of relaxing! It was great!


Flip flop emergency


We went to the beach around 3:30 on Saturday. It was still busy but not crazy like it would have been earlier in the day

Olivia made a little friend who she played with most of the time








I love Denmark in the Summer!!

1 comment:

ferskner said...

YEAH!!!!! New posts!!!!! I love how in the background of the last picture, you can see Graham all tiny in the back.