Monday, December 16, 2013

At the Parents'

After the cabin, the kids and I stayed at my parents' house. Matthew flew home a few days before we left the cabin. The kids loved having so much one on one time with Grandma Cowgur. What a good grandma! Olivia spied an Easy Bake Oven in the pantry while I was out and she got Grandma to get it down and cook with her.






Jenny came over a lot! It was great!




Mabel was sweet, quiet and easy going the entire month I was there!



Olivia came with us to get our toe nails painted. She loved it!



I got to visit with my friend, Laura. It was way too short!





Mom, Olivia and Mabel

We really had such a nice time at my parents' house! My mom was so much fun and we did so many things together. It was just nice to have so much relaxing time together!


No comments: